[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:49 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Dec 25, 2014 Hack on PSN/Xbox Live.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dec 25, 2014 Hack on PSN/Xbox Live.

Post by Alex Ayano on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:56 pm

As we all know these 2 services were attacked right on Christmas Day. What's interesting is that on that same day the Cyber Criminal Organization called LizardSquad, who we have heard of many times, claimed responsibility and said they did this attack. 2 Days ago I saw on NBC news that this Organization was not the one who did the hack and it was a man from the UK, both British Authorities in collaboration with the FBI tracked down. The man was arrested and a lot of evidence.

Info: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2015-01-16/u-k-man-arrested-in-probe-of-sony-playstation-christmas-hack.html

What I wanna comment on this specifically is not the attack but the people who claimed to be responsible: LizardSquad. These people obviously lied. In all my years of studying IT and Programming, I have learned one thing. Hackers do not go around showing off they can hack. First off a true hacker never reveals themselves unless they do it as a profession in IT like in my case. Second, True Criminal Organizations do not go around youtube making vids with Fancy Intro's and a Cepstral David Voice reader threatening people, like Anonymous does. Yeah, it's that easy. Go to youtube download the intro of Anonymous then type in a notepad your threat and have Cepstral David read out the note and put it in an editor and that's it. you have you own Anonymous Video. What do they use to take down pages? Just Java LOIC. A open source DDOS tool. And people get intimidated by these organizations who do nothing but theatrics. I can name many organizations, From Black-AMA to Kevin Mitnick true individuals and organizations that have proven they can do real damage. so What I ask all of humanity is: Don't believe in Youtube Hacker Criminal Organizations. The damage they can do is nothing compared to what Organizations that remain in secrecy can do.

Alex Ayano
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Title : The Black Swordsman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dec 25, 2014 Hack on PSN/Xbox Live.

Post by Sayaka Kanzaki on Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:53 pm

Humanity is mediocre. People just don't educate themselves. Great topic and explanation.
Sayaka Kanzaki
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Title : The Heart Sniper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum