[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:49 pm
Affiliates

free forum

Look Out for upcoming PS4 post coming soon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Look Out for upcoming PS4 post coming soon

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:59 pm

In this section i will be covering everything related to Sony and the PS4 in the upcoming weeks when i have the system at my location. this section will be about the PS4 and whether or not it is a good system to have and what games is coming out in the near future. I will have a youtube channel related to gaming soon and it will provide walkthroughs, discussion on what games is recommended for playing and not to get, my playback of live recorded streams that i will be doing in the near future also. The epic gameplays will be featured as well. Also i will be providing my twitch stream in the near future if you want to join and what not and hang in the stream from time to time.

Hope you guys will have fun seeing videos of these gameplays or what not. Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Re: Look Out for upcoming PS4 post coming soon

Post by Anri Saika on Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:35 pm

No one here has PS4. Would be nice if you did a discussion on it.....if your grammar was not so horrible.

Retired Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:25 pm

well it is for sony ps3/ ps4 but im doing content on ps4 and anyone has a ps3 they recommend and like to share they can do so as well. i dont own a ps3 so im doing content on a ps4 and there is a feature which sony has released that is called "Playstation Now" I'll explain soon. Like also which i have said in my intro post that i havn't took English class i college yet and i know the basic of english, but i have been in my text mode alot lately and this isnt english class but it will improve over time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayaka Kanzaki on Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:45 am

No offense but your grammar is just awful. @The Crimson Fucker would agree with me.
Sayaka Kanzaki
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Title : The Heart Sniper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:33 am

When did this post became to insult my grammar? This topic is mainly for what i will be talking about and i'm offended when people insult me for my grammar. For odd reasons my grammar is not that bad at all because if it was i would have not passed my writing test this easy when i was back in high school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top